Wednesday 26 May 2021

Balancing / week 4

Today I did balancing using sports equipment

First we used frisbees and balanced on one leg while throwing the frisbee from our chest.                       
This task was hard for me because I lost my balance.


Next we used baskt balls and balanced on one leg and bonced the ball side ways and throwed it.
This task was easy for me because I keep my balance when chatching the ball.


Third we used net balls and we throwed it to eachour.
This task was hard for me because I was not so good at catching a ball.

Then we used rugby balls and we rugby ball by the side of our hip and throw it.
This task was hard for me because I was falling whenever they throwed it to me.

Last we used hockey sticks and the person who was holding the hockey stick had to put one leg and one person has to roll the ball and we have to roll it back. this task was hard for me because it was rolling away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.