Friday 7 May 2021

Balance

I learnt how to balance.

First Mr Ogilve taught us how our body works.

He showed us when you put your head up and someone is pushing you down your body gets more uncontroled when somone pushs you.

I had to stand on a beam with a partner. people had to duck down for the other person on the other side to get pass people.      

 After we tried to balance on a soccer ball.                                                                                                  I had two partner to hold me so I don't fall.                                                                          

 I enjoyed  balancing it was fun.                                                                                                                     I balancing on a ball was the hardest.                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.